Youth arrangements 25 February
It’s going to be a very busy day!
Firstly we are delighted that our Mens 2nd XI have reached the semi final of the Irish Junior Cup. New Irish Competition rules mean that this match has to be played on Sunday. They are playing Glenanne 2nds at Comber Leisure Centre with a 3pm start. ALL SUPPORT WELCOME !
To facilitate this match some training times have been changed slightly.
* The P1-4s will remain at their normal time 1pm-2pm
* The older Under 11 Boys and Girls have Blitzes that day. The Girls will be at Lough Moss and the Boys at Ballynahinch. All those involved will be contacted in due course.
* For ALL those P5-7s not involved in the Blitzes, training will be from 1pm-2.15pm *** PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE
* The Under 13 Boys will be away at their Blitz in Ballynahinch.
* After the success of their last indoor training sessions at Regent House, the Under 15 Boys will train at REGENT from 1pm-2.15pm. *** PLEASE NOTE TIME AND VENUE CHANGE ***
Any queries, contact Julie Fisher.