We have received the go ahead from Ulster Hockey to resume our Youth Hockey training and coaching again.
Everything you need to know ……………..
- Training starts again this Sunday 15 November
- Same times and location for U11, U13 and U15 boys.
- U13 girls coaching will be this Monday 16th at Comber Leisure Centre- for next week only and coach will be in contact with parents.
- U15 girls will be this Wednesday 18th at Comber Leisure Centre- for next week only and coach will be in contact with parents
- Training will be in groups/pods of 15and each group can not mingle this will probably be split up based on ages and depending on numbers at each session.
- There will be a COVID officer at each session to log the children into the Club app.
- No spectators inside the gates
- If anyone has been told to isolate by track and trace, or has symptoms or tested positive for COVID19 please DO NOT attend training.